Movie Guides

The greatest movies everYou love movies. You know you do, so just admit it. I love movies too. I went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine last week and I LOVED IT. There is nothing like watching Wolverine slice up things on the big screen. I'm not talking about tomatoes either.

The next movie I’m going to see is Terminator Salvation. I have seen all the Terminator movies and there is no way I’m going to miss the new one. I was a little wary of a “no-Arnold” Terminator movie, but he has enough on his plate trying to get a balanced budget in California. I can’t wait to see John Connor lead the resistance since the first three movies focused on keeping him alive.

Where is all this going? I’m glad you asked. You know about new movies because you see all the trailers. They even advertise new DVDs that are coming out. So how do you find out about good movies that you missed? There are websites, of course, but you can also check out books on the subject.

General Guides:

Genre Guides:

Comments