Put on your pajamas, bring your favorite stuffed friend, and curl up for a special holiday celebration at the majestic Alabama Theatre. The classic animated film The Snowman comes magically to life when the film score is performed live by the Alabama Symphony Orchestra (ASO). This breathtaking big-screen presentation and plenty of your favorite Christmas carols are sure to make this concert a new holiday tradition for your family.
- Visit any Birmingham Public Library to register to win a family four-pack of tickets to the movie The Snowman, based on Raymond Briggs' children's book
- The contest will run through November 29
- A winner will be drawn on December 1
- The ASO will contact the winner for ticket pick up
- The event will be held at the Alabama Theatre on Sunday, December 6, 2:30 p.m.