The Internal Revenue Service will have agents on site at the Central Library to assist those with income under $49,000 and who file a basic tax return.
Please bring the following for return preparation:
- Proof of identity
- Valid social security card or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) for you, spouse and dependents and/or a social security number verification letter issued by Social Security Administration
- Date of birth for you, your spouse and dependents used on the tax return
- Wage and Earning Statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc. from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099)
- A copy of last year's federal and state returns, if available
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit
- Information for all other income
- Receipts, documents, etc. for credits and deductions
Central Library Atrium
Thursday, April 15, 2010
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.