- Which royal was called "Fishface" in public by their spouse?
- Which Princess had an imaginary friend called Pinkle Pockle?
- Which Queen chose to be buried with her wedding veil?
- Which King's death resulted in the "throne" becoming a slang nickname for the toilet seat?
- Which Queen has triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13)?
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Who is the British Royal Family?
The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is in the news constantly as their wedding approaches on April 29, 2011. But, do you really know the British Royal Family?
Begin the Day: The Fifteenth Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Lecture – "The First White Flight: Industrial Pollution and Racial Segregation in Birmingham"Dr. Erin Mauldin What: Begin the Day: The Fifteenth Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Lecture – "The First White Flight: I...
Registration is now open for staff and the public for the October 2015 Classes . During this month, we include our popular computer classe...
Did you attend elementary school in Birmingham? Are you searching for historical information about local schools? If so, we have good ne...
Authors Eddie and Alethea Fells On Friday, January 19, at 6:30 p.m. , the Inglenook Branch Library’s bi-monthly program, An Expression ...
by Tracy Simpson, Pratt City Branch Library The Last Black Unicorn Tiffany Haddish Tune in to any talk show today and you will more t...