Oh, My Aching Back!

Many of us have had back aches, either because we overestimated what we could lift or we just moved the wrong way and then the pain started. This past week, at lunch time, I was stopped at a red light and was rear ended by an inattentive driver. I had myself checked out at an urgent care center because my back was hurting and was given muscle relaxants and pain pills. After almost two days off work, I felt fine because the medicine did its job. But, what if it hadn’t? These resources are for those who may still be saying, “Oh, my aching back!”

Books
The 7-Minute Back Pain Solution : 7 Simple Exercises to Heal Your Back in Just Minutes a Day
The Back Bible
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Back Pain b
End Back Pain Forever : A Groundbreaking Approach to Eliminate Your Suffering

Essential Back Care
End Back & Neck Pain 
Foundation : Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence
Yoga for Back Pain

Websites
Back Pain: MedlinePlus
Spine-health.com
MayoClinic - Back Pain

Submitted by Maya Jones
West End Library

Comments