When working with Excel 2010, there are options to assist the user in creating a spreadsheet. Templates not only save time but provide a basis to customize a spreadsheet according to the user’s needs and wants. Many times, these templates are already designed with formats and formulas that are included into the spreadsheet.
To use a template, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab. This will take you to the “Backstage” view.
- Once there, select New. You will see templates. A preview of the selected template appears on the right.
- Select the template of your choice and click Download or Create, and customize according to your needs.
Excel 2010 will be the featured program in September, offering a class on home budgets using templates.
Registration is now open for staff and the public for the September 2014 Regional Library Computer Center classes. All classes are held in the Regional Library Computer Center (RLCC) of the Central (downtown) Library. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES.
To register for a class: (Please note that registration does not necessarily guarantee you a spot in the class. Please call to confirm.)
- Complete name, address and phone information. PLEASE PRINT.
- Place a check mark in the check box next to the class(es) you would like to attend.
- Return the entire form to a staff person in the Public Computer Services department.
- You may also send an email to email@example.com or use the online form to register.