Like most Microsoft Office 2010 programs, Microsoft Excel 2010 provides templates, ready assist users in creating and customizing their documents. Users can modify these predesigned samples to suit their needs and purposes. To use one of the installed templates:
- Click the File tab, then click New.
- You will see available samples in the “Backstage View.”
- Choose your desired template, and download or click Create.
- Modify the worksheet as desired.
CLASS REGISTRATIONRegistration is now open for staff and the public for the May 2014 Regional Library Computer Center classes. All classes are held in the Regional Library Computer Center (RLCC) of the Central (downtown) Library. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES.
Other classes offered are:
- Basic PC (Beginner)
- Keyboarding (Beginner)
- Basic Internet (Beginner)
- Internet Searching (Beginner)
- Visit the Computer Commons department at the Central Library and obtain a copy of the class schedule.
- Fill it out and return to a Computer Commons staff. Register online through the RLCC website. Please allow 2 to 4 business days for registration confirmation.
If you register for a class and cannot attend, call Public Computer Services at (205) 226-3680 or 226-3681 as soon as possible. Please pay close attention to the class times. No one will be admitted after 5 minutes past the time class is scheduled to start. Classes are provided by the Birmingham Public Library.