Tech Tuesdays ~ Digital Photography

photo digital camera
Richard Manoske, a Birmingham Public Library staff member, will give an excellent presentation on the art and science of digital photography. The program will be held live at the Five Points West Regional Library and will also be simulcast at the Springville Road and Central libraries.

Interested attendees will learn how to take great shots with their digital cameras and learn how to take advantage of all the benefits of digital photography. Mr. Manoske will answer questions from audience members.

Program Details
Who: Birmingham Public Library staff
Where: Live at Five Points West Library and via simulcast at Springville Road Library and the auditorium at Central Library
When: Tuesday, April 22
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Cost: Free

IM, del.icio.us, MySpace, Facebook, RSS, Mashups, Photobucket, Pixer, Second Life, Wiki, blogging. What are these things and will they hurt me? Join us at Tech Tuesdays for a look at the technologies sweeping the Internet and see if you need to join the crowd!

Comments

Honey Gram said…
Hi,
I am a Library Assistant at the Jackson Branch of the Ocean County Library in New Jersey. We are currently involved in a Web 2.0 challenge and I happened upon your blog. We are doing the 23 Things designed by Helene Blowers.

http://plcmclearning.blogspot.com/

I thought that your library staff may enjoy taking part in the challenge. I was on Thing #16-(Wikis) when I checked out the Blogging Libraries Wiki and out of all the Public Libraries, I chose yours to view. I was impressed with your blog. When I saw that you were providing your staff the opportunity to learn various 2.0 technologies, I just wanted to share this information with you. For many of us, this is all new and we have had fun helping one another getting through the challenge. It's a geat team building experience. Good luck if you choose to take the challenge! You can visit our web page at:

www.theoceancountylibrary.org

Jean