- Which royal was called "Fishface" in public by their spouse?
- Which Princess had an imaginary friend called Pinkle Pockle?
- Which Queen chose to be buried with her wedding veil?
- Which King's death resulted in the "throne" becoming a slang nickname for the toilet seat?
- Which Queen has triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13)?
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Who is the British Royal Family?
The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is in the news constantly as their wedding approaches on April 29, 2011. But, do you really know the British Royal Family?
Dough Segrest, author of A Storm Came Up About Author Doug Segrest Books: A Storm Came Up (Author House 2011) and The Sea of Mis...
by Roy L. Williams, Public Relations Department John Paul Taylor of Real Life Poets and participants at civil rights poetry camp Seve...
What: Steps to Starting a Franchise Business seminar Dates and Times: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 (12:00-1:00 p.m.) Monday, August 27, 2018 ...
Being puzzled may not be a good thing, but in this instance it may be. I live with a self-described “puzzlephile,” who enjoys puzzles on the...
by Roy L. Williams, Public Relations Department Liz Reed If you are seeking to get a book published or desire to become an actual auth...