- Last dance : behind the scenes at the Final Four
- The men of March : a season inside the lives of college basketball coaches
- NCAA March madness : Cinderellas, superstars, and champions from the NCAA Men's Final Four
- String music : inside the rise of SEC basketball
- Underdawgs: how Brad Stevens and the Butler Bulldogs marched their way to the brink of college basketball's national championship
- When March went mad : the game that transformed basketball
Wednesday, March 09, 2011
March means different things to different people. For some, it marks the beginning of Spring and all that comes with it. For basketball fans, March is significant for one important reason: MARCH MADNESS! To quote Dick Vitale, “It’s awesome, baby!” There is nothing like the NCAA Basketball Tournament to help you recover from a cold winter. Selection Sunday is March 13th. College teams around the country will gather to discover not only their seed in the tournament, but to see if they make it into the tournament. Once the bracket is complete, the MADNESS can begin. Round one is March 15-16. This year, the road to the Final Four ends in Houston. The Final Four tips off on April 2 and the national championship game is April 4. Between games, come check out the library’s collection on college basketball and March Madness. Enjoy the tournament, I know I will.
Being puzzled may not be a good thing, but in this instance it may be. I live with a self-described “puzzlephile,” who enjoys puzzles on the...
All Birmingham Public Library locations will be closed Thursday, October 19, for Staff Development Day. Staff Development Day 2016 was ...
The Birmingham Public Library (BPL) Board of Trustees will be interviewing two finalists for its opening for BPL director next week. The t...
Central's Linn-Henley building will close at 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, October 18. The Southern History Department and the Archives Depar...
Most of us are aware of the Emancipation Proclamation that was issued on January 1, 1863, but probably fewer realize that a preliminary ...