Citizen Services – How to Get Unstuck out of a Rut Seminar at Central Library September 7
What: Citizen Services – How to Get Unstuck out of a Rut seminar
When: Saturday, September 7, 11:45 a.m.–1:45 p.m.
Where: Central Library/Linn-Henley Research Library/Regional Library Computer Center/4th floor
Details: Hosted by Sophia Hampton, educator and Magic City Toastmaster. Free but registration required.
Is your life filled with stress, worry, and anxiety? Are you tired of being sick and tired, feeling stuck with no way out? You’ve been down so long until getting up hasn’t crossed your mind. This seminar is sure to give you the boost that you need to get unstuck out of a rut.
By attending this seminar you will:
- Become familiar with the signs of being in a rut and walk away feeling empowered and prepared to get unstuck.
- Discover ways of how to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Develop insight into the crutches that are keeping you in the stuck position.
- Learn fun ways to boost your self-esteem and self-confidence and reignite your passions.
- Be inspired with out-of-the-box ideas to help you eliminate stagnation and to see things differently and promote more positive results.
If this sounds like the boost you need, then join us, and bring a friend or two. There will be door prizes and light refreshments will be served.
Visit the BPL events calendar to register. Limited space available.