Monday, June 15, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Birmingham Public Library, 2100 Park Place
Story Castle, 2nd Floor
Be the hero when disaster strikes! Nathan Moore has taught disaster preparedness to many Boy Scouts, and his entertaining but very practical workshop will get you ready to save the day when faced with a tornado, hurricane, or the attack of the walking dead.
So come out to the Story Castle on the second floor of the Central Library on Monday, June 15, at 6:00 p.m., to learn valuable skills that could save your life or the life of your loved ones. For more information, call 226-3670 or e-mail email@example.com.
Nathan came up with this ingenious take on a serious topic, because, let's face it, zombies are hot...
To find out more about zombies and disaster preparedness, check out these resources at your library:
- , and calamities : how we can use science to read the early-warning signs
- The : how I learned to stop worrying and love the apocalypse
- The disaster survival bible
- catastrophes, and future of human survival
- act fast and survive deadly encounters
- Survival : how a culture of preparedness can save you and your family from disasters
- What should we be worried about? : real scenarios that keep scientists up at night
- : [discover the secrets drawing, painting, and illustrating the undead]
- : Sasquatch, vampires, zombies, and more The zombie book : the encyclopedia of the living dead
- The zombie survival guide : complete protection from the living dead
- to the walking dead