Enjoy eBooks

eBooks - Free @ Your Library
Yesterday, I finish a book on my e-reader at 6:40 p.m. and in less time than it would have taken me to get up and get into my car; I downloaded a new book from the library’s downloadable collection.

Have an eBook device? Maybe you like many others unwrapped one this past holiday season?

If so, you’re probably looking for ways to make the most of it without breaking the bank by buying eBooks.

Overdrive, the web-based eBook service used by the library, allows eBooks to be downloaded to a variety of devices, including Barnes & Noble Nooks, Sony Readers, Pandigital Novels, Literati Readers, desktop and laptop computers, iPads and iPods.

If you have one or more of the devices listed above, grab your Jefferson County Library card and click here to begin the process of checking out eBooks for Free.

A one-time installation of free Adobe Digital Editions software will be necessary to read eBooks.

Comments