Amber Orr Artwork on Display at the Central Library Downtown

 


An exhibit featuring artist Amber Orr on display on the first floor of the Central Library in downtown Birmingham  will end on June 3. 

 A professional artist and educator from Homewood, Orr has a Bachelor's in Fine Art in drawing from the University of Montevallo. She also attended the Alabama School of Fine Arts in Birmingham.

 
On her LinkedIn profile, Amber Orr says, "I Iove painting, I love teaching others, especially children. Sharing my creativity, my story, heals the world around me, one brush stroke at a time. My first piece of art was created at the age of 8! I professionally began making art in 2013. I have over 16 years of teaching children, ages 6 weeks to high school. 5 years of working with special needs children as well." 


 Follow Amber Orr's artwork on Facebook.  You can also check out Orr’s work on Instagram @mizzambero.

Comments