2022 Local Authors Expo Spotlight: Crystal Chambers

 

Crystal Gayle Chambers


If you are the parent of a child struggling with a serious ailment (in this case, heart disease, you need to come meet Crystal Gayle Chambers and buy her new book at this Saturday's 2022 Birmingham Public Library Local Authors Expo. 


In a Q&A with BPL, Chambers talked about her book, "Christian's Brave Heart." 

BPL: What inspired you to write your book?

Chambers: This a true story about my son Christian, fighting for his life as a new born with heart disease.

BPL: Who is your favorite author and why? 

Chambers: Crystal Gayle Chambers, I’m my favorite author because life gave me lemons and I made lemonade.

BPL: What do you hope readers get out of your books? 

Chambers: Inspired and hope to keep living 

BPL: Any advice you would give for new authors or those desiring to become an author?
Chambers: Becoming a author always be you, us readers will discover something new

Comments