2022 Local Authors Expo Spotlight: Tambatha Sias

Tambatha Sias is wearing black and smiling at the camera. She has on a light pretty blue eyeshadow.

Saturday, November 5, 10:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m., at the Central Library is the 2022 Local Authors Expo. Tambatha Sias is one of 31 authors who will be there. 

Meet her in person at the Local Authors Expo and read this Q&A to learn more about her!

BPL: Tell me about your book.

Sias: My book is highlighting the different times I was supposed to die and the different way they were supposed to have happened but God rescued me in a miraculous way each time. And it helped me to better appreciate HIM and want to know more about why HE kept keeping me alive.

BPL: What inspired you to write your book(s)?

Sias: My near death experiences, which are too many to count, inspired me to write this book. I wanted it to be shared to let people know close calls in life have meaning and those close calls will make you appreciate life. Also, my Mother encouraged me to write this book and many more to come before she passed away.

BPL: Who is your favorite author and why?

Sias: I don't have a favorite author because I am always reading and learning and there are too many talented writers and authors in order for me to pick one as a favorite. 

BPL: What do you hope readers get out of your books?

Sias: I hope that through my experiences, the readers, regardless of your background and the things you've done, you will be able to relate on a personal level and see that even though you may or may not have a relationship with God, when it comes to your purposes in life, GOD will protect and keep you throughout your life until your purposes are fulfilled.

BPL: Any advice you would give for new authors of those desiring to become an author?

Sias: Write from the heart no matter the genre of the book. Love what you are doing because it will show in your words.

You can purchase a copy of her book at the Local Authors Expo Saturday, November 5, at the Central Library, 10:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. or online 

Click here to see the full list of the authors and publishers coming.

Comments