2022 Local Authors Expo Spotlight: Pamela Bonner

 

Pamela Bonner


Do you want to learn from Birmingham area authors how to turn those stories inside of you into published books? Then come to the 2022 Local Authors Expo at the Central Library between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. this Saturday, November 5, and meet 30 authors including Birmingham's Pamela Bonner, who has just written her fourth book.

Bonner participated in BPL's Local Authors Expo last year, and has held a couple book signings at Powderly Branch Library

 In a Q&A with the Birmingham Public Library, Bonner says she gets inspiration for her books from God.

BPL: Tell me about your books. 

Bonner: I have four books: Only Because of God - Book of Poetry; Sunrises/Sunsets and Everything in Between- Picture Book/Volumes 1 & 2; and my most recent book, Angry Arms - Children's Book 

BPL: What inspired you to write your book(s)? 

Bonner: All of my books were inspired by some part of my life, and the desire to share what I believe God gave to me! 

BPL: Who is your favorite author and why?
Bonner: I don't have a favorite author, but Edgar Allen Poe's poem "The Raven" is one of my favorite poems. For some strange reason, from the very first time I heard it, I was captivated.

BPL: What do you hope readers get out of your books? 

Bonner: Whatever they need, as long as it adds to their lives! 

BPL: Any advice you would give for new authors or those desiring to become an author?

Bonner: Enjoy the journey!

Comments